If you're already signed in to your account, go to Your Account > Settings and scroll down to Change Password. You can change it there by following the on-screen instructions.
First, you'll need to enter the email address that's on file with your EasyWeave account.
Then, you'll receive an email containing a link to confirm your identity.
When you click this link, you'll be directed back to EasyWeave where you can set a new password for your account.
You'll receive a second email to let you know your password has been changed.
If you have any trouble receiving the password reset email, please check your spam/junk mail folder. If you still can't find it, add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book or safe list and try to reset your password again.
If you have reset your password and are still unable to access your account, please double check to make sure you've done the following:
- Used the correct username when signing in
- Used the correct email address when signing in
- Sent the password reset email to the correct email address
- Disabled any auto-fill or "Stay Signed In" options within your browser or on EasyWeave as this could be trying to sign you in with outdated information
- Enabled cookies for EasyWeave